Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

December MAT 2013 query thread; submit your MAT scores and ask for the top most business schools.

edited January 2014 in MBA
Don't be in a hurry to join Business School just because they are promising you a free laptop, a foreign trip or just they claim they provide 100% placement. It is wise & smart to discuss and take opinion before joining, you do MBA or PGDM only once in your life. Tell us your details and submit your MAT scores and honest and unbiased opinion & recommendation on Business Schools in India.

Comments

• My December MAT composite score is 640, which all colleges I can apply. I don't have any constraint on location or fees.

My details: 10th: 85%, 12th 90%, B.E till final sem 78%

Waiting for a quick reply. I am getting calls from so many business schools, I am just confused but I want to join in a good location and in a good business school.
  • See below Business Schools
    1. MICA Ahmedabad
    2. Christ University
    3. ITM Navi Mumbai
    4. BIMM Pune
    5. ICFAI Mumbai
    6. JIMS Rohini, Delhi

• My details: 10th: 70%, 12th: 85%, BCOM till final sem 71% and my Dec MAT composite score is 512 only. Is it advisable to take Feb MAT? or Will I get any good Business School with my current score. I want Business Schools in Bangalore, Pune and may be in Hyderabad (last option).
  • You can take FEB MAT and score better; however if your score is less than 600. The MBA or PGDM colleges what ever you get will be the same. With your current score you can apply in MSRIM, ISBR, IBA, ITM Bangalore, IFIM, Acharya Bangalore B-School, AIMS, NITTE School of Management from Bangalore.

From Pune, IMDR, Balaji Institute of Modern Management, PIBM and in Hyderabad IPE, Vignan Jyoti, Siva Sivani.

You can submit your details for detailed guidance on Business School using the below link. 

Leave a Comment