In 2016, SSC CGL Result cut off for the post of Sub Inspector in CBI Department is 528.25 and in NIA department is 528.
So, if you want to get the post then you should get at leat 530–540 marks in final exam.
Because every year cut off is increased of SSC CGL 2017. To surly get a job you should score at least 540.
To get the post under CBI or NIA, you must clear SSC CGL Tier 1, 2, and 3.
If you got 135.5 marks in SSC CGL Tier 1 then you should get 330–340 marks in tier 2 and 70+ in tier 3.
You should make your daily study time table for the SSC CGL 2017 Tier 2 to get score 330+to follow the below tips:-
SSC CGL Tier 2 includes Maths and English Subjects compulsory for all post. So, you should prepare well for both papers.
- Its preparation can be divided into two parts…first for grammar and second for vocabulary.
- For grammar I suggest students the combo of two books..
- If you have basic knowledge of English then read SP Bakshi + Mirror of common error for English Medium.
- And if you are from Hindi Medium then read KD campus + Mirror of common error.
- The combo of these books will definitely enhance your knowledge of English which is required for this exam. And repeat these books again and again so that all the rules get mug up in your mind.
- Now, vocabulary contains mainly one words and idioms and phrases. For them you can use any book or download PDFs from internet. Learn 10 One Words and 10 Idioms daily…That’s enough for this.
- This paper can be a game changer in SSC CGL.
- First of all make a list of all the chapters asked in SSC . Divide them in two parts (1) Basic arithmetic (2) advanced maths.
- Now prepare them chapterwise either by Rakesh yadav class notes or any other book that u have. Hindi medium students can use Platform publication.
- Build the strong concept for each n every chapter along with short tricks. You can make your own notes and can take help of SSC CGL Maths Notes.
- After learning each chapter practice its questions either from Kiran chapterwise or Rakesh yadav chapterwise.
- It will take time to build concept. But take your time. If you don’t get any question then ask your seniors or search over internet or on YouTube.
At last in June and July …its practice time. Buy any offline or online test series. And give at least 70 to 80 mock tests before exam. It will definitely boost your confidence. I think paramount test series are good.
Thanks for Reading. Hope It will help you.